Predominantly hands on, Come and learn how to:
- Predictably bond composite.
- Case Selection.
- How to design and produce smile make overs with direct composite.
- How to place direct composite veneers.
- Finish and polish direct composites.
- Do ceramic repairs with direct composite.
- To mask the discoloured tooth.
- To build up the broken down anterior and posterior tooth.
- Place Class IV anterior build up’s
- Place Class II posterior build up’s
- Do Full crown build up’s for posterior teeth.
- Apply and use anterior and posterior sectional matrices.
- Create functional, predictable and long term aesthetic anterior and posterior direct composite restorations for your patients in general dental practice.
- Work with the dental dam.
- Make direct composites profitable for you in general dental practice.
Along with several clinical tips and tricks from actual clinical cases.
Fee: £ 750 (inc VAT)
Dr Subir Banerji has been in continuous clinical practice for over 30 years. Alongside his clinical practice he has trained postgraduate dentists from all over the world and helped in developing their careers. He is the Programme Director of the world-renowned Masters in Aesthetic Dentistry at King’s College London Dental Institute. He is one of the most sort after Clinical Educator’s in Dentistry. He has been nominated for teaching excellence awards over several years. See what some of his students have to say at
Subir is also involved in research, has published in international peer reviewed journals and written books on aesthetic dentistry for the publishers Wiley and Elsevier.
Out of stockBack to Courses